** See all the Banners **
Old 08-16-2007, 01:56 AM   #1
Richard
SRT driver

Richard is on a distinguished road
Dodge Caliber tuned by Koenigseder

Austrian tuning studio Koenigseder (or, Königseder, if you don't mind) has released its fresh appearance kit for the recent Dodge Caliber crossover-hatchback, which is so popular in Europe, it sells like hot pancakes.

Trying to additionally emphasize Dodge Caliber's SUV-like angularity, Konigseder's a little bit overdid it, equipping the car with a Lego-style front bumper and grille fascia with new mesh grille design, and a two-piece side skirts. The rear bumper has also received a lower extension with a pair of holes on its sides to mount an exhaust pipe on each side.

The kit may be complimented with a set of 22-inch chrome wheels making the car look like a "Pimp my ride" super-star.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:59 AM   #2
Richard
SRT driver

Richard is on a distinguished road
Heres some more info from edmunds.

POCHENDORF, Austria — Gerhard Koenigseder has been tuning fine European hardware, from Smart to Ferrari, since 1999. Just for fun, his Koenigseder Tuning has turned its attention toward Detroit and the Dodge Caliber.

Koenigseder offers a whole range of modifications for the Caliber, including an aero body kit, chassis parts, an engine chip, alloy wheels and more.

The body pieces include front and rear bumper extensions, grille, side skirts, diffuser and rear spoiler. The aero kit retails for $1,684. You can add 20-inch ATP Magnum wheels and Hankook 245/35R20 tires for another $3,930, plus chrome exhaust pipes for $741.

A suspension lowering kit, with KW coil-over shocks and stiffer springs, adds $1,350 to the bottom line. A new microchip ($966) hikes output of the Caliber's 2.0-liter diesel to 150 horsepower and torque to 288 pound-feet.

The pièce de résistance is a set of genuine wooden floor mats — a real kitsch item that costs a mere $1,145.

The whole kit and caboodle will set you back about $9,800, plus Austria's 20 percent value-added tax.

What this means to you: A diesel Caliber with wooden floor mats — now there's a vision.

Source: Edmunds.com
Old 08-23-2007, 08:10 PM   #3
blownpistons

i actually like that kit...looks really nice

i still dig the stock look though, looks bad ass

Old 09-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #4
Natedogg625

Its not bad, but I would have to stick with the crosshair grille.

Old 12-26-2007, 08:47 AM   #5
Spitzbergen

I kind of like it. It would look right at home on the streets of Dubai.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
impulseballer
SRT racer

impulseballer is on a distinguished road
that side exhaust is sick.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:05 AM   #7
ALLSRT4

YUCK EXEPT 4 THE EXHAUST

Old 04-19-2008, 03:44 AM   #8
SWAT

I like the exhaust but the rest has got to go, lol.

Old 12-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #9
Reyson
GO JETS GO!

Reyson is on a distinguished road
Re: Dodge Caliber tuned by Koenigseder

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulseballer View Post
that side exhaust is sick.
Where do I/Can I still get this?? (and is it compatible with SRT4 rear bumper, or is it one of those things that only fits on a reg Cali)
SRT grille badge, shorty antenna, centre dual exhaust, Hella Supertone horns, forced air intake, 19" TSW Nurburgring Bronze rims, Halo LED projector head/foglights, Gizmo's leather armrest, Gizmo's HID head/foglight kits, blacked out tails, LED daytime running lights, Viper badges, and eventually KW19
Old 12-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #10
bcpotter13
#RavioliesandaNap

bcpotter13 is on a distinguished road
Re: Dodge Caliber tuned by Koenigseder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyson View Post
Where do I/Can I still get this?? (and is it compatible with SRT4 rear bumper, or is it one of those things that only fits on a reg Cali)
1. Chances are it was a one-off, no one I have seen runs that rear bumper.

2. Way to resurrect a 3yr old thread.

Global Production: 1082
Yearly Production: 1001
Closed Thread