** See all the Banners **
Old 02-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
xXVerbatimXx

Carlisle Style and Performance 2012

Anyone planning on going to the Carlisle, PA Style and Performance show this year? It would be nice to see more than 2 CSRTs in 2012! Went last year and only met one other owner...

Old 02-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
WeiRdGuYXP
11.75, Oh yeah

WeiRdGuYXP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WeiRdGuYXP
Re: Carlisle Style and Performance 2012

I'm always at the Mopar show in July for all 3 days (Won my category the past 2 years), the "style" side of this show isn't really my thing.
RealTune built motor, RTS2, EBC rotors and pads, Bridgestone RE11s, LSD, stage 5 clutch, custom 4 stage boost controller, MS2K, CP-e downpie, Corsa catback, BC Coilovers, Whoosh motorsports suspension goodies, and much more...

11.75 1/4 mile

Tuned and built by
WeiRdGuYXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
xXVerbatimXx

I was thinking about going to that last year, but decided on the Style and Performance Show instead... Many CSRTs there last year? Any other turbo Mopars there too?

Old 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
CarToyz
Supporting Admin

CarToyz will become famous soon enough

I was there for both shows in 2011 - Performance & Style as well as the All-Chrysler Nationals.

Performance & Style - I was the only Caliber there, that I can remember in the show and I was inside the Performance building - Took First Place in "MOPAR - Compact Class" - with actual Judges.

All-Chrysler Nationals - there were I think 4 or 5 Caliber SRT4s - Took Third Place in "Front Wheel Drive 1990-Current All " - Participant judging, frankly the worst kind of judging, ends up being a popularity contest and how many 'friends' you have that vote for you, but considering the number of cars that were in attendance overall - I can see why they use that format.

I am planning on going to Performance & Style again, not sure about All-Chrysler Nationals.
RealTune MS1Kv2 : Whoosh Motosports Front LCAs/Rear Camber Arms/F&R EndLinks/Tie Bar Set : JMB FMIC/Rad Pipes/Subframe Brace : BC Coilovers : Mopar 22mm Rear SwayBar : CP-E TBE : Synapse DV : SLR Fuel Rail : Dual Scan Gauges : AEM A/F Gauge : Needswings Intake/Trans Cover : AGP WGA : MPx Strut Bar : Billet Tech Catch Can/Engine Dress Up Kit : Type Nasty Coil/Fuse Box Covers : Inline Carbon Rad Cover/Intake Cover/Battery Cover/HID Retrofits : Oracle/AAC LED Halos

Last edited by CarToyz : 02-14-2012 at 05:53 PM.
CarToyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #5
steves08srt
Boostn Chef

steves08srt is on a distinguished road

I'll probably be there...Whens deadline to enter?
AEM Wide band• Aeroforce scan gauge • AGP:Trans oil acumulator • Bwoody check valve • BC Coilovers• RT Ground wire kit, Camber arms, Endlinks •N2MB WOT Box• Neon shorty antenna • Ptp:Front motor mount • MPx 3" DP No Cat • South Bend S3 Clutch • 5% Tint in front 15% Rear•
steves08srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
CarToyz
Supporting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by steves08srt View Post
I'll probably be there...Whens deadline to enter?
Location: Deltona, FL - seriously ?? Or have you moved and not updated your Location.
RealTune MS1Kv2 : Whoosh Motosports Front LCAs/Rear Camber Arms/F&R EndLinks/Tie Bar Set : JMB FMIC/Rad Pipes/Subframe Brace : BC Coilovers : Mopar 22mm Rear SwayBar : CP-E TBE : Synapse DV : SLR Fuel Rail : Dual Scan Gauges : AEM A/F Gauge : Needswings Intake/Trans Cover : AGP WGA : MPx Strut Bar : Billet Tech Catch Can/Engine Dress Up Kit : Type Nasty Coil/Fuse Box Covers : Inline Carbon Rad Cover/Intake Cover/Battery Cover/HID Retrofits : Oracle/AAC LED Halos
Old 02-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #7
steves08srt
Boostn Chef

steves08srt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarToyz View Post
Location: Deltona, FL - seriously ?? Or have you moved and not updated your Location.
Yea i forgot to change it. I'm back home in lancaster, like 25 min away.
AEM Wide band• Aeroforce scan gauge • AGP:Trans oil acumulator • Bwoody check valve • BC Coilovers• RT Ground wire kit, Camber arms, Endlinks •N2MB WOT Box• Neon shorty antenna • Ptp:Front motor mount • MPx 3" DP No Cat • South Bend S3 Clutch • 5% Tint in front 15% Rear•
steves08srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #8
xXVerbatimXx

I didn't register for the contest last year. I just parked in the grass with all the other "rice burners." I am not sure when the deadline is yet. I actually haven't looked on the website. I just thought I would put the idea into people's heads so that we can get together and check each other's rides out.

I may actually put mine in the judging this year. Depends... I don't think mine is modified enough.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
CarToyz
Supporting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by steves08srt View Post
Yea i forgot to change it. I'm back home in lancaster, like 25 min away.
Oh ok, ya that is a little closer - lol.....

Also another big show to consider is the "East Coast Nationals" in Ocean City, MD - (occarshow.com) - I was there last year for both the June and August shows - great shows and awesome venue.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #10
xXVerbatimXx

Steve

How do you like your RM Drag Springs? I bought them last spring on eBay and still haven't installed them. I don't trust any garages around here to do it, and I am not sure if I want to lower it...you know how PA is...pot holes and shit.