** See all the Banners **
Old 04-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
sp00lin_chic
keep dr00lin, im sp00lin
 
sp00lin_chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: chucktown, sc
Posts: 1,210
sp00lin_chic is on a distinguished road
Question fuse box diagram..?

I'm trying to locate a fuse box diagram for our cars but havent had much luck, any help guys? Thanks again!
__________________
MOPAR Stage 1/Bolted/Various cosmetics
sp00lin_chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Touzi
SRT pro
 
Touzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: illinois
Posts: 1,257
Touzi is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

yes, idk why dodge did this but the diagram is in the owners manual. Check it out if u dont have a manual let me know what number u need and ill get it for ya
__________________
Driver mod 13.0 at 109 (2.0 60ft) street tires-stock turbo


]MS1K , STS, Muffler Delete, NGk one step colder plugs gapped at .26, K&N Drop in filter, Road Magnet Drag Springs, Glow Shift Boost guage, Aeroforce Scan Gauge, Mpx dual gauge pod, Needswings 02 housing, catless dp. Agp Fmic. Intake.
Touzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:30 AM   #3
LIL VIPER
SRT pro
 
LIL VIPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,892
LIL VIPER is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

Here you go Sp00lin

1 Empty Empty
2 15 Amp Lt. Blue AWD/4WD ECU Feed
3 10 Amp Red CHMSL Brake Switch Feed
4 10 Amp Red Ignition Switch Feed
5 20 Amp Yellow Trailer Tow
6 10 Amp Red IOD Sw/Pwr Mir/Ocm Steering Cntrl/Sdar/Hands-Free Phone
7 30 Amp Green IOD Sense1
8 30 Amp Green IOD Sense2
9 40 Amp Green Power Seats
10 20 Amp Yellow CCN Power Locks
11 15 Amp Lt Blue Power Outlet
12 20 Amp Yellow Ign Run/Acc Inverter
13 20 Amp Yellow Pwr run/Acc Outlet RR
14 10 Amp Red IOD CCN/Interior Lighting
15 40 AmpGreen RAD Fan Relay Battery Feed
16 15 Amp Lt. Blue IGN Run/Acc Cigar Ltr/Sunroof
17 10 Amp Red IOD Feed Mod-Wcm Cavity Cartridge
18 40 Amp Green ASD Relay Contact PWR Feed
19 20 Amp Yellow PWR Amp 1 and Amp 2 Feed
20 15 Amp Lt. Blue IOD Feed Radio
21 10 Amp Red IOD Feed Intrus Mod/Siren
22 10 Amp Red IGN RUN Heat/AC/Compass Sensor
23 15 Amp Lt. Blue ENG ASD Relay Feed 3
24 15 Amp Lt. Blue Power Sunroof Feed
25 10 Amp Red Heated Mirror
26 15 Amp Lt. Blue ENG ASD Relay Feed 2
27 10 Amp Red IGN RUN Only ORC Feed
28 10 Amp Red IGN RUN ORC/OCM Feed
29 Hot Car (No Fuse Required)
30 20 Amp Yellow Heated Seats
31 10 Amp Red Headlight Washer Relay Control
32 30 Amp Pink ENG ASD Control Feed 1
33 10 Amp Red ABS MOD/J1962 Conn/PCM
34 30 Amp Pink ABS Valve Feed
35 40 Amp Green ABS Pump Feed
36 30 Amp Pink Headlight/Washer Control/Smart Glass/Cool Down Pump
37 25 Amp Natural 110 Inverter
__________________
09 SRT4 ACRX
LIL VIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:21 AM   #4
xcaliber_SRT4
The Power n the Glory
 
xcaliber_SRT4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: London ON, Canada
Posts: 799
xcaliber_SRT4 is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

Sweet info.

Sticky this for sure!
__________________
FOR SHOW
Depot Black Headlights // Black Altezza Tails // De-badged // Billet Mopar "M" Front/Rear // 20% Tint // HELLA Dual Supertone Horns
FOR GO
MS1K // K&N Drop In // BT Catch Can // BW Check Valve // AGP FMIC + WGA // BKR6EIX Iridiums // CP-E Catback // MPX Catted DP

Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly
xcaliber_SRT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #5
sp00lin_chic
keep dr00lin, im sp00lin
 
sp00lin_chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: chucktown, sc
Posts: 1,210
sp00lin_chic is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touzi View Post
yes, idk why dodge did this but the diagram is in the owners manual. Check it out if u dont have a manual let me know what number u need and ill get it for ya
i downloaded the owners manual a while ago in a pdf but it was on my other pc lol. thanks touzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL VIPER View Post
Here you go Sp00lin

1 Empty Empty
2 15 Amp Lt. Blue AWD/4WD ECU Feed
3 10 Amp Red CHMSL Brake Switch Feed
4 10 Amp Red Ignition Switch Feed
5 20 Amp Yellow Trailer Tow
6 10 Amp Red IOD Sw/Pwr Mir/Ocm Steering Cntrl/Sdar/Hands-Free Phone
7 30 Amp Green IOD Sense1
8 30 Amp Green IOD Sense2
9 40 Amp Green Power Seats
10 20 Amp Yellow CCN Power Locks
11 15 Amp Lt Blue Power Outlet
12 20 Amp Yellow Ign Run/Acc Inverter
13 20 Amp Yellow Pwr run/Acc Outlet RR
14 10 Amp Red IOD CCN/Interior Lighting
15 40 AmpGreen RAD Fan Relay Battery Feed
16 15 Amp Lt. Blue IGN Run/Acc Cigar Ltr/Sunroof
17 10 Amp Red IOD Feed Mod-Wcm Cavity Cartridge
18 40 Amp Green ASD Relay Contact PWR Feed
19 20 Amp Yellow PWR Amp 1 and Amp 2 Feed
20 15 Amp Lt. Blue IOD Feed Radio
21 10 Amp Red IOD Feed Intrus Mod/Siren
22 10 Amp Red IGN RUN Heat/AC/Compass Sensor
23 15 Amp Lt. Blue ENG ASD Relay Feed 3
24 15 Amp Lt. Blue Power Sunroof Feed
25 10 Amp Red Heated Mirror
26 15 Amp Lt. Blue ENG ASD Relay Feed 2
27 10 Amp Red IGN RUN Only ORC Feed
28 10 Amp Red IGN RUN ORC/OCM Feed
29 Hot Car (No Fuse Required)
30 20 Amp Yellow Heated Seats
31 10 Amp Red Headlight Washer Relay Control
32 30 Amp Pink ENG ASD Control Feed 1
33 10 Amp Red ABS MOD/J1962 Conn/PCM
34 30 Amp Pink ABS Valve Feed
35 40 Amp Green ABS Pump Feed
36 30 Amp Pink Headlight/Washer Control/Smart Glass/Cool Down Pump
37 25 Amp Natural 110 Inverter
thanks viper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcaliber_SRT4 View Post
Sweet info.

Sticky this for sure!
x2!!!
__________________
MOPAR Stage 1/Bolted/Various cosmetics
sp00lin_chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 11:15 AM   #6
sp00lin_chic
keep dr00lin, im sp00lin
 
sp00lin_chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: chucktown, sc
Posts: 1,210
sp00lin_chic is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

im going to replace the fuse for my radio, how exactly do i go about that? ive taken off the fuse box cover and located it, how do i replace it/remove it? thanks guys!
__________________
MOPAR Stage 1/Bolted/Various cosmetics
sp00lin_chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
WOT
E85
 
WOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dixon California
Posts: 4,764
WOT is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

theres a tool for it, but you can use needle nose pliers, or tweezers to yank it.
or just drive it down to the local garage, and bat your eyes a couple time.
Sure one of those guys down there would do it for free
__________________
TEAM YORKIE
MODs: DS Tuned : Magna flow exhaust: K&N Filter : PTP inlet tube : Stage 3 SBC
Locations of CSRT4
WOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #8
LIL VIPER
SRT pro
 
LIL VIPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,892
LIL VIPER is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

Since the radio fuse is in the IOD fuse clip if you rock the cover that holds the two fuses together it unsnaps. The plastic fuse holder just clips into the TIPM.
__________________
09 SRT4 ACRX
LIL VIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
sp00lin_chic
keep dr00lin, im sp00lin
 
sp00lin_chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: chucktown, sc
Posts: 1,210
sp00lin_chic is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOT View Post
theres a tool for it, but you can use needle nose pliers, or tweezers to yank it.
or just drive it down to the local garage, and bat your eyes a couple time.
Sure one of those guys down there would do it for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL VIPER View Post
Since the radio fuse is in the IOD fuse clip if you rock the cover that holds the two fuses together it unsnaps. The plastic fuse holder just clips into the TIPM.
shut up WOT! lol

but thanks guys i figd it out like rite after i posted my question lol ::facepalm:: went to advanced and got a pack of 2 fuses for 5bux, and now my radio works again
__________________
MOPAR Stage 1/Bolted/Various cosmetics
sp00lin_chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #10
csrt_4
Srt_Cali4
 
csrt_4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 8
csrt_4 is on a distinguished road
Re: fuse box diagram..?

Witch one would be the dome light fuse? Would it be interior lighting?

csrt_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PCM wiring diagram Jdi47j Technical Tuning 3 09-13-2012 07:22 AM
Diagram for ground wire kit? Diablo SRT4 Realtune Performance 1 03-19-2012 07:37 AM
fic wiring diagram eric08csrt4 Realtune Performance 1 01-05-2012 02:25 PM
ECU pinout diagram/schematic Wookie Mechanical and Electrical Problems 2 11-02-2011 10:24 AM
Speaker Wiring Diagram 08SilverBeast Audio, Video, and Electronics 0 01-29-2009 08:30 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CaliberSRT4.net - All posts are the copyright of the original authors and must be referenced with a link.
This site is not affiliated nor endorsed by Chrysler LLC. Dodge Caliber and related trademarks are the property of Chrysler LLC.
This site is best viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution or higher within a browser compliant with W3C web standards like Mozilla Firefox.
Sitemap Index - Archive