** See all the Banners **
Old 02-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
unbreakable01

for sale motor mount inserts and agp wastegate

i have for sale a set of MPx Motor mount insert set 08+ Caliber SRT4 brand new just got them and thought i wanted to put them in but i dont wanna do it anymore. Paid 69.99 for them asking 50.00 for them shipped. Also a AGP Wastegate Actuator 08+ Caliber SRT4 i bought it at the sametime as the stage 1 but im completely happy without changing the wastegate so decided to sell wastegate paid 169.99 for it only asking 120.00 shipped only problem is i have lost the instructions that came with it. i cant figure out how to post pics i toke of the items so if u want to see the pics send me a email and i will email them that way.

p.s. sorry if i put this in the wrong section couldnt find a for sale spot on the forum probably just overlooked it or something though.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
shay0160
SRT racer

shay0160 is on a distinguished road
put thay wga in man. i didnt think i needed it either. but you will be very happy with it. are the mount inserts race or street?
-ptp's inlet tube & Drop in K&N
-MPx Full pillar Dual Gauge
-AEM wide band
-Mopar Stage 1
-NGk iriduim plugs
-ptps Wastegate
-Ptp's MAP/TIP clamp
-Ptp's 50% Short Throw Shifter
-Ptp's/Deatschwerks 590cc Injectors
342whp 369wtq 20psi

....AND YES THATS MY GIRFRIEND AND MY WIFE IS SITTING ON HER
shay0160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
unbreakable01

hmm i got the black ones and if i remember right i think those where the race ones. I know i do want to put it on but im kinda scared lol this is my first turbo car and never messed with a wastegate at all seems so simple to do but im sure somehow i will mess it up and really dont feel like messing up the engine.

Old 02-23-2009, 05:39 AM   #4
shay0160
SRT racer

well its pretty simple i know you said you lost the directions. here is how you do it.

remove the heat shield. (gonna have to bend it some and yank on it to get it off) believe it or not thats going to be the hardest part.

there are 2 bolts that hold the stock waste gate on. go ahead and remove those. i think there 12mm. but make sure you save them you will need them for the new one.

remove the grenade pin and disconnect the green hose on the stock waste gate. now you can remove the stock waste gate.

now install the 2 bolts on the agp just like the stock one. its much easier to get to these bolts on the agp than the stock.

now hook the rod up and put the grenade pin back in.

to start off just put a little tension on the spring by turning the adjustment nut towards the firewall.

ok here is the part people seem to keep messing up. on the #2 solenoid where the green hose hooks to there's also a black hose hooked to the solenoid also. follow that black hose to the T split and un hook it. so none of the hoses from the #2 solenoid are hooked up.

now take the hose that you got with your agp and hook it in at that T split and then directly to the agp waste gate. now you should be all hooked up.

now you can take it for a drive and watch your boost gauge under wide open throttle and see what your boosting. if your boosting low then turn the adj. nut towards the fire wall to up the boost. to lower it do the opposite.

with stage 1 boost 15 or 16 psi. your going to feel a difference in how quick and hard the power comes on compared to stock running the same amount of boost. if you go too high your pcm is going to start cutting out your throttle.

the install only took me about an hour to do and a couple of times adjusting it.
-AEM wide band
-Mopar Stage 1
-NGk iriduim plugs
-ptps Wastegate
-Ptp's MAP/TIP clamp
342whp 369wtq 20psi

Old 02-23-2009, 06:19 AM   #5
unbreakable01

lol shouldnt take me to long at all then i still havent put back on the heat shield from installing the exhaust yet probably need to but it pissed me off enough taking it off. Your making me want to do this now dang it okay so which spring is which it said 2 springs came with it so im guessing one is inside and the other one that was just in the box which one do i use. hope that made sense. And what exactly is to high should i just aim for 15 to 16 pounds or go higher

Last edited by unbreakable01 : 02-23-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
shay0160
SRT racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreakable01 View Post
lol shouldnt take me to long at all then i still havent put back on the heat shield from installing the exhaust yet probably need to but it pissed me off enough taking it off. Your making me want to do this now dang it okay so which spring is which it said 2 springs came with it so im guessing one is inside and the other one that was just in the box which one do i use. hope that made sense. And what exactly is to high should i just aim for 15 to 16 pounds or go higher

just leave the one in it that came with in it. thats the 12lb spring. and its prolly a pain to change them. like i said i wouldnt go any higher than 16 because once you have met your torque limit which you pcm is going to start pulling your throttle back. then your going too lose all what you where trying to gain.
-AEM wide band
-Mopar Stage 1
-NGk iriduim plugs
-ptps Wastegate
-Ptp's MAP/TIP clamp
342whp 369wtq 20psi

Old 02-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #7
unbreakable01

okay sounds good thxs for the help i think i may try it.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
shay0160
SRT racer

no problem bro.
-AEM wide band
-Mopar Stage 1
-NGk iriduim plugs
-ptps Wastegate
-Ptp's MAP/TIP clamp