** See all the Banners **
Old 10-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #1
saintcaboose

How does the Dodge Caliber do in the snow?

We bought one in May, and really like it. We bought a base model because money is tight, but are still pleased with it. Anyway, we travel often to MT and were wondering how it does in snow and over passes...or should we stick with my minivan with traction control for those trips?

Old 10-04-2007, 05:49 AM   #2
bigtsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintcaboose View Post
We bought one in May, and really like it. We bought a base model because money is tight, but are still pleased with it. Anyway, we travel often to MT and were wondering how it does in snow and over passes...or should we stick with my minivan with traction control for those trips?
I found that it's typical FWD with good ground clearance when
it comes to driving in snow conditions all last winter.
I would suggest however if your going into real snow country
that a set of snow tires goes without question.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off